Download this app to your desktop
Learn how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) anywhere, anytime, for free.
Lifesaver is a cutting-edge way to learn life-saving skills through four action-packed scenarios. It throws you into the heart of the action as you make the crucial decisions and learn the essential skills needed to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 4 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: the Lifesaver Mobile app abides exclusively by the UK resuscitation guidelines.
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
To ensure we deliver the highest quality experience, Lifesaver for Tablet requires Android 5.0 and above, and currently supports the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Nexus 5X